I thought that today, I would be comical with my post and talk about 11 things that I really just HATE. 🙂
1. I hate it when towns pave roads that don’t need to be paved! I was driving down the road the other day and realized that it was newly paved… Well this wouldn’t be a problem except, it was fine before!! And to make it worse, about a mile away there is another road that has been in desperate need of a makeover for the last 6 months! Potholes all over the damn thing! But, no. Lets pave the one that’s in good shape. I like that idea. O.o
2. People who throw their cans and bottles in the trash when there’s a recycling bin RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Why the hell are you being so ignorant? You know recycling is important, yet your clearly just being ignorant to the fact that throwing your can or bottle in the recycling bin right next to the trash can can help the environment. But who gives a shit about the only planet we have to live on right now….
3. The flavor: Blue Raspberry… One word: EW!
4. People who go to McDonalds and order 10 double cheeseburgers and a diet coke. I think this one is pretty self-explanitory.
5. People who don’t fill their animals water dish in the middle of the summer. Are you freaking kidding me? You know what I want to do to these people? Make them stare at me drinking an ice cold water while they’re tied up in the sun ALL DAY. And reciprocate with a laugh.
6. Cilantro…Worst herb ever. Why do people like it on their food?! Its disgusting!!!
7. Fake girls. Seriously. There is nothing that pisses me off more than when I try to have a conversation with a girl and she sounds like she was genetically altered to sound like a fucking idiot. What is wrong with girls these days? Why can’t they have real, honest, deep conversations? What is the need to dye your hair bright, nasty blonde, tan yourself orange and act like your the best thing since sliced bread? Gross. Pitiful.
8. Dirty Kitchens and Bathrooms. Oh my god. If I walk into a house and the kitchen and bathroom are disgusting it makes me want to puke my head off. Why in God’s name would you not clean the two areas that should be the cleanest? I can literally sense all the nasty bacteria building up in there.
9. People who think they’re cooler than me because they party and go clubbing every weekend. Really? Who gives a shit? At least I’m doing something with my life.
10. I hate the fact that book stores are closing throughout the country. The fact that this country is losing its appreciation of literature is awful. Books are so important and can help children realize who they are and who they want to be. Not cell phones and fucking video games.
11. Parents who give their 5 and 6 year olds iPads and cell phones. WTF?!?!?!